Why There is Only One Performance Frame This Summer...
Introducing Oakley RadarLock Sunglasses, the New SwitchLock Frame from Oakley
Oakley’s exciting new RadarLock does one thing very well. It meets the uncompromising demands of the best athletes in the world. It was designed so, and with a summer of athletics fast heading our way RadarLock brings top performance in a new light.
It’s the SwitchLock technology here that shines as much as the athletes that wear this incredible performance frame. With RadarLock change to whichever of Oakley’s lenses you need to be the best, with the bullet speed of a 100m champion. And no hurdles. Just flick the SwitchLock lever on the temple.
SwitchLock is designed to hold the frame in place without any pressure that can distort ordinary lens changing systems. Then, as the weather dictates, change your lenses at the flick of a switch. Available in two Radar lens shapes RadarLock’s semi-rimless style also means there is no frame to get in the way as you look down. RadarLock’s Polaric Ellipsoid lenses are cut from a single sheet, to prevent distortion even at the very edges. And it’s at the very edges that the best operate.
Combined, these give you nothing less than a sweeping view of the world and the curve protects against side impacts too.
Oakley Radar is already an Oakley bestseller and the new SwitchLocked RadarLock takes the design to Olympic levels of performance. Just see what Oscar Pistorius is wearing this summer.
Oakley RadarLock... A Summer of Performances
• Comes with two Oakley HDO lenses for the best clarity and impact resistance meeting the ANSI Z87.1 standard. There’s also a choice of RadarLock Pitch or RadarLock path lens shapes.
• Oakley Unobtainium earsocks to keep RadarLock fixed firmly where it belongs. Two sizes of Unobtainium nosepads also come with RadarLock for ultimate customisation.
• Ports to maximise airflow and help cooling integrated into the frame.
• Oakley’s lightweight and stress resistant O Matter frame gives you durability and comfort all day.
• The Oakley Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in exact optical alignment.
• Plutonite lenses filter out harmful blue light and all of UVA/UVB and UVC.
• Metal Icons
• Available with Oakley prescription lenses.
Oakley RadarLock: now available at Sunglasses Shop
Oakley's SwitchLock Technology: world record lens changing
Shop for Oakley Sunglasses